Easy and quick changing of the looks of PartyPoker – background images, cards and much more.
I am proud to present you the SkinChanger: free and open source!
The SkinChanger helps you to “skin” the PartyPoker software. It copies the necessary files to the right directories. You can flexibly arrange your skin seeing a preview before it is installed.
What the program does for you
- Compatible to both english and german PartyPoker client
- Organizing complete skins
- Changing of skins (layout, cards, …) with shortcuts or scrollwheel possible
- Automatically creates a backup of all PartyPoker client images
- Looking for updates & downloading them automatically
- Looking for skins & downloading them automatically
- Complete preview of the selected skins
- Layout, cards, arrows, frames & cardbacks can be individually arranged
- Full portability; program dir is specified by the user
- Donate function, to help the project
Content of the program
- SkinChanger program (.exe)
- layouts (39 classic, 13 modern)
- arrows (5 classic, 8 modern)
- frames (12)
- cardbacks (13 classic, 14 modern)
Installing is easy. It breaks into 2 parts: Setting up the PartyPoker software and downloading SkinChanger:
Set the following options in the PartyPoker software
- Table Options->General Options: check “Enable 4-color deck” AND uncheck “Display charakter/player image on table”
- Player Image->Classic Table Characters: “Classic characters”
- Themes: Card Decks: “Default”; New Table: “Default”; Classic Table: “Default”
Install SkinChanger like this
- Download the SkinChanger programs (see section Download)
- Start SkinChanger.exe
- If you already have a Skin folder then click “Yes”, browse to that directory and select it; otherwise click “No”!
You can download the source code and compile your own exe.
- (.au3-Script) Source code of Version 2.05
- (.au3-Script) Source code of the Zip-UDF
- (.au3-Script) Source code of Funcs
- (.scm-Script) Source code of the Gimp-Script to convert old card sets
Here you can make a donation for the SkinChanger project. These donations help keeping the SkinChanger up and running.
I did what I could to prevent major program bugs, but I cannot guarranty freedom from error. Use it at your own risk. What I can guarranty is that I wrote the code by myself (except the scripts that come with AutoIt) and that I am hosting all files on my webspace.
Contact regarding SkinChanger
ICQ: 138 674 268
MSN: jonathan mnemonic
Skype: Jonathan Staxton